Saturday, December 10, 2011

Unknown | Jam 8:30 PM

Assalamualaikum wr.wb










[Pre-chorus]

[Chorus]

[B.o.B]
Yeah yeah
Well, keep the price tag
And take the cash back
Just give me six strings, and a half stack
And you can, can keep the cars
Leave me the garage
And all I, yes all I need
Are keys and guitars
And guess what, in 30 seconds
I'm leaving to Mars
Yeah we leaving across
These undefeatable odds
It's like this man
You can't put a price on a life
We do this for the love
So we fight and sacrifice
Every night
So we ain't gonna stumble and fall
Never
Waiting to see a sign of defeat
Uh uh
So we gonna keep everyone
Moving their feet
So bring back the beat
And then everyone sing
It's not about the money

[Chorus x2]

[Jessie J ‒ Outro]
Yeah yeah
Oh-oh
Forget about the price tag


Walaikumsalam wr.wb

Post a Comment

Followers