Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 1:50 AM

My name Wahyu Suta'adi, and my friends always call me Sute. I’m moslem. I was born in Windusari, on December 08, 1989. I live with my family in a cozy village 15 kms  Northwest of Magelang city. There’re so many beautiful places with beautiful scenery. Although it’s an outlying district and quite far from the city (Magelang), we are happy living  there, because the people are kindly, low cost of living, and the beautiful scenery of course.

I’m the second child of four brothers. My elder brother has married and he lives with his wife in Temanggung, They had a daughter, name's Rara, She is two years old now. My little sister is still in Junior High School, and the youngest sister is still in kindergarten.

I'm interest in reading a book and listening to music. Reading can improve my knowledge, I can know anything in the world with it, beside from internet. I always listening to music when I'm doing my activity, it can make my day more colorful. Trying a new thing in my live is my hobby too.

 I began my schooling at the Elementary School 2 in 1995, then Junior High School in 2001. Before entered Tidar University in 2009, I studied in Magelang Senior High School 2 and graduated in 2007.

During my spare time, I joined my uncle to become an engineer, parabola's engineer exactly. I learnt much from him, he taught me how to install a parabola, fix an error on it, and so on. The last project which I've done is installing 30 parabola in different places around Magelang Regency and had to finished in a week. A Government's Program for Elementary and Junior High School. Finally, we could finish it on time, earlier than the estimated. It made our Boss satisfied and we got a tip from him. I used it to make a Driver License. That was be my best experience I've ever had.

Thanks for read my Story, , and see you on the next articles.

Post a Comment

Followers