Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 9:33 PM

Thursday evening when the hard rain happened, in the corner of Belle town, there live a couple who was waiting for their little angel came accompanied by their mothers. They’ve been waiting for a long time for this moment, the moment where their dream that can stick them both together would be come true, they would have a baby. The man (Thomas) together with his mother (Sarah) and the woman (Stanley)’s mother (Katherine) accompanied Stanley and gave their hands to Stanley, because she refused to come to the hospital so they would do it manually, just like what have said by their grand-grandparents. Almost a half an hour she fought with the death in breeding their baby. Thomas’ tears melted down when he saw his wife’s suffering, 

   “I can’t see this scene anymore,
   I’ll never let my beloved wife is in danger,
   He or she who born today will be the one in our life”, he said to
   himself.

She began out of her strength; she had no any power to fight. Knowing the situation became wrong, their mothers gave all of their power to help the breeding process. They asked Stanley to kept trying and not to gave up easily, Thomas gave motivation too to her in order to she continued her battle. She just smile to Thomas and said,

  “I do really happy knowing all of people around me so care and
   worried about me, ehhh ehhh ehhhhh
   you have to take care our baby with all of your hearth even I
   ain’t here accompany you, hehhh hehhhh”

  “What did you say? Thomas asked,
   You’ll be alright; both you and our baby will be alright,
   You shouldn’t have said like that, I believe we can through this
   situation together. Now, you have to hanging on and keep trying,
   I know you can make it”, he added

  “You’re a strong woman, you can pass it”, said Sarah

  “Never give up, we will always be here accompany you honey”,
   Stanley's mother advice

  “I can’t hold on a second longer again, ehhhhhheeehhh
   I’ve used my whole power on it, but the result was the same,
   Nothing, ehhhhhhhheehhhhh
   I do sorry if I have done mistakes that hurt your hearth,
   ehhehhehhehehe…”
 
Heard it, Thomas’s tears falling down more quickly than before, he couldn’t imagine if he had to life without his lovely wife.

To be continue . . .

Post a Comment

Followers