Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 10:31 PM

Tonight...
I fell so lonely, there's no one who accompany me through this damn cold night. There's no one who i can share my problem with, no more...
She, who used to be my guardian left me alone here, she who used to be my adviser now she let me here without any certain destiny.
I'm lost...

Are you feel my loneliness?
Do you know that I always mess? cause I ain't found you in here.

I wanna tell you 'bout this via phone call, but I don't know your number is. I wanna tell you via mail, I don't know your newest address is. I even don't know whether you have an E-mail and facebook account or not.


What a good guy I am...


If you read this article,
Will you understand what I feel right now?
Will you come back to me?
Will you allow me to make all of things stand?

In this article there's a big hope from the deepest of my hearth, I'm not want it just be a hope that never for hoped. I'm not want my waiting time just for nothing..

Please, come back babe.

Post a Comment

Followers