Friday, May 28, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 5:29 PM

I felt so scare last night, because it was so dark and cold one. I couldn't find any stars nor the moon light which can show me the way where I have to return to.

Should I take another ways ?
Should I keep on my place ? or ... ahhhhrr

What should I do ?

When there's no any hopes left on me, I saw something that I need, yeah ... a flame which could help me finding the way home and guide me to keep on track. I tried to reach it but always failed, Every time I tried to hold it into my hands it's always avoid, I didn't know why it could be happen.

Did I make some mistakes ?
I asked my self.

Once realize what I've done I started to cry regretting it. I hurt a woman's hearth who I respect and care with. I let her in trouble without me on her side, I let her in mess while I had fun. I have sooo MUCH sins to her. I promised to her would always keep her anywhere, anytime with my whole power.

But... I can't make it come true, I broke my promise by myself. That's why the flame can't be touched. I should have always accompanied her when she's on trouble. I'm so sorry dear, I still can't be a good guy for you. Now I'll try to be the one you wanted, I'll never let you face the troubles by your self. I'll always on beside you whenever you need me, I wanna change my life just for you who always be my flame.

Post a Comment

Followers