Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 8:14 AM

Keep smile when you remembered me, because that time I do so miss you. And cry when you miss me, because that time, I ain't on beside you. But ..., close your beautiful eyes because that time you'll feel if I'm always on your side for I've been there in your hearth forever.

Beautiful eyes which I can see the beauty from our love with them. Used to, those beautiful eyes is mine but now, seems like everything has left me alone here. My life is nothing without your
beauty...,My hearth ... love ... and longing are yours, your love will never let me go. How can I fly to looking for the other love if my wings are broken by you. Your love will stay with me until the end of time, and after my death ... 'till the God's hands meet us again.

Even this hearth is attracted to another flame in the darkness which is turning on my dimness. But it can't give some lights, and heal my feeling. I'll never find my truly love in this world but yours, they become nothing on your side in my soul for you won't ever replaceable from there. Just like pieces of metal that fallen onto a floor in quietness ... loneliness ... and my sadness ...

And now I realize if ...
 I've lost you

Post a Comment

Followers