Monday, July 5, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 4:14 PM

A man stopped in front of the florist to reserve a posy and would send it to his mother who lives 250 miles away from him. Stepping out from his car, he saw a little girl who stand on pathway in crying 

   "What makes you cry dear?" he asked,
   "I wanna buy a red rose for my mom, but I don't have enough
     money to buy it" she answered
   "So, how much money do you have now?" asked him
   "$5, and that rose is $10"

The man smiled and said, 

   "Come with me, I'll buy the rose you wanted"

Then he bought that little girl a red rose and also reserved a posy will be sent to his mother. And after that, he offered to take her 'till her home, she was happy hear it and said,

   "Yes of course,
    Ehm... would you mind taking me to my mother's place?"

Both of them went to the place which shown by her, it was a common cemetery where she put the red rose on a grave which is still wet.
Seeing it, he was moved and remembered something. He came back to the florist in hurry and canceled the parcel. He took his posy and drove his own car 250 miles towards his mother's house.

 Adopted from :
 Rose For Mama   C.W. McCall

Post a Comment

Followers