Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 5:05 PM

Used to, it was always accompany me all time, when I felt bore it could make my day became cheerful again for I could reach other, sent an sms and phone call. Day by day, It was always in side of me, 'cause I couldn't far away from it, I was always wait for the newest news from her. But now, everything is changed. I couldn't hear that voice, see, touch, or spend my time with it again for it was lost. Actually it wasn't lost but was stolen in front of my own eyes. I left it on the desk on client's, and I forgot to take it with me when I came back to the operator's.

When there was a boy who come in and use the computer,  I addressed him as the ordinary. Having remember I didn't bring my phone cell with me, I started to looking for it. I checked all of the clients', but I found nothing. My friend gave me an advice to call my phone, I thought it was a good idea and decided would go there. I dialed my own number but I heard nothing, I've tried it again and again in order to could find it. In my confusion time, the boy who has just come in left the net cafe in hurry, he had an urgent business I guessed. After greeted and gave thanks for his coming, he left the cafe.
I kept thinking to know where I put it was. Remembered if my phone was left on client's desk,  so I went there to find it. But, it went up in smoke for still couldn't find it at there. My mind was thinking 'bout that boy who left the cafe in hurry. Then I ran after and tried to caught him, to know whether he brought my phone cell or not. He's gone, and I couldn't find him anywhere.
It's okay, I'm fine. I won't regret for it too much. I believe there's a good God's plan for me. Actually, it's easy thing for me to be believe with someone else, strangers exactly, but now it won't be happen again. I'll stay alert on them even though they're looked so nice.

Post a Comment

Followers