Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 4:28 PM

When the sun shines in the east; birds start to sang their own songs; I wake up from my  sleep tight. Give thanks to God for still have a chance to see..., feel..., admire..., and be grateful  for everything which have been given to me..., you..., they... and us in this world.
As the ordinary, I go to Campus happily. Push away all of the sadness in me and try to always be 100%. Even though I can't always be like that but I'll keep doing my best. Because I wanna be a history maker, not only just as a history reader. It's same with my teacher's will on me when I'm on High School, he said, " You don't be proud of yourself with just be a history reader, but you may do it when your name has been written down with a gold ink on a country's journal as a history maker". So that, I'll try to use my whole power and spirit to reach it.

I can do it..... and I can make it..... 

The two words which always sing in my mind that give me an encouragement to do something best in my life as a first step to realize my dream, and make sure that every step which I'd have taken can guide the others. I won't let one of them is on the wrong way, I'll try hard to make all of them stand to each other.

Will I make it come true ??...... Can I ??

Questions which control me to always keep on track, stay focus to my destiny, and keep moving  in order to get there where my destiny has been waiting for my coming. Beside my teacher's advice, there's another motivator in my life. She's a woman who I do respect with, my Mom. I've promised to Her to always keep trying even though when there's no any hope left, there's no one who still have faith in their hearth, and also there's no one who say "yes".
I'll be the one who makes my own hope at all time, be the one who has full of faith, and will always say "Yes" on my day and night to do new things which can gimme a lesson and train me to be a man She wanted.

Post a Comment

Followers