Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ksatria | Jam 6:09 PM

Used to, I had ever been as an unemployment boy before studied in Tidar University, where my favorite lecturers taught in there. After graduated from Senior High School, I didn’t continue my education at a University immediately because there was many complicated problems.
In the first year, I had to take care of my mother who was sick. I tried to do my best in serving her as well as I could. I did it as my reciprocate for what she’d done to me before, she’s used to take care of me when I was a child, and be my guardian when I was down. So that I decided to delay my education till she’d got better enough.

After my Mom recovered from her sickness, I decided to look for a job which could fill my time that always I spent for nothing. Beside that also showed to my parents that I had no any sadness for didn’t continue my education. Although in fact I did it, but I would never tell them what I felt because I didn’t want to saw their regretting to me. Finally, I got a job as a motor cycle’s driver who always ready when there’s a customer who asked me to take or pick her up where ever they wanted. And I enjoy it.
If we can decide what is the most important thing which have to be the first we do it, and also always choose everything wisely, I'm sure everything's gonna be okay.

Post a Comment

Followers